Saturday, March 22, 2008

My big project!!!

So, this is the project that has kept me insanely busy for the last week! :) Sweet Shoppe Designs announced today that they will be carrying Basic Grey & Maya Road shaped albums in their store! The designers flooded the store with pre-made albums produced from their favorite kits. SaraAmarie, an amazing designer who I have had the pleasure of working with for over two years now, commissioned me to create several albums for her. Here are the two that are up in the store today! These little projects are adorable! I printed off a couple of them, and am trying to get them done, but I can't find my scrapbook adhesive... that's what happens when you go digital! :) So, you can purchase the pre-made albums and the actual albums all in one place! One stop shopping! Although, you can probably find the albums cheaper at a brick & mortar store. It's pretty convenient to do it all in one place, though. Look for more of these albums to be coming soon!

A Walk in the Forest Banner Album


6 comments:

Aleisha said...

Amazing job! They look wonderful. It's exciting the way digital is going these days. Endless possiblities. =o) can't wait to try it.

Kathryn said...

How cool! You're very talented, and I'm very impressed.

Mary said...

Wow! Those are amazing. I don't think I would have enough pictures for that second one... LOL! I'm trying to be better, but not quite there yet. ;)

RealRach said...

GIRL!!! This are smokin...

That WAS a big project! How cool. Proud of you. Way to go! I have been waiting ever so patiently for the bracket album to come back to A cherry on top. I have a $50 GC to use up there and I WANT THOSE!!!

Robin said...

The albums are so fabulous Meredith! I saw them quickly in the story - but didn't realize they were yours! Such a cool idea too! :)

Krystal Hartley said...

Wonderful job!!! They look just fabulous!