Wednesday, March 12, 2008

just checking in...

I am working on a couple of big scrapbooking projects and will be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks. So, if you don't see me posting here much over the next week or so, don't worry too much! :)

We have been having great weather here. We've been trying to take full advantage of the sunshine! :) This layout is from when we went to the park the other day. I love this new kit! It will be in the store at Scrapbook Elements on Sunday (I think!). This layout is for a scrapbooking contest that I am in right now.

credits:
Based on a layout Lil Pumpkin by Athenagwis
Tracey Monette of Clever Monkey Graphics

Easter Kit
Mini Bits Alpha
beads from Spring Robin
available at Scrapbook Elements

-------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

your handwritting is fabulous!

RealRach said...

Very Nice font. But I also wanted to comment on your shadowing of the layout. I seriously thought it was a hybrid when I first looked. Great job!!

Angie said...

If my handwriting were anywhere near as good as yours, I would get one of those. But I type things out now so that people can read it.

Sislers said...

Way cute page! I'm loving those colors as well :)

chrissy said...

Mere, you're so freakin' talented! I'm going to steal your pages and try and recreate them on paper... :P

How much did you say that handwriting is, again? I LOVE THE IDEA! I want mine!

Meredith said...

The font is $10 for a print font. But Darcy has the right to sell your font in her store if she wants to. OR you can purchase an exclusive print font for $20 and she won't sell it. She also does cursive fonts. She seriously does beautiful work! I mean, that's my handwriting, but it looks a lot better than when I write it! ;)

Robin said...

Your font looks so cool! I have my print and script from Darcy. She is a rock star :)