Friday, March 07, 2008

Custom Font Creation


So, if you want to get a font made out of your handwriting, now is a GREAT time to do it. I just used up the last of a gift certificate and ordered mine. Now I have to practice my writing! The print font is only $9 right now. And don't be a moron like me! There is a free HUGE kit if you purchase $10 in product. Had I added one of the fonts I meant to get anyway, I could have gotten the free kit... I forgot to add the dang font and didn't get the kit! I'm a smart one.

nevermind... i just read the fine print and custom font creation doesn't qualify as a purchase for the free kit. i'm not a moron after all! :)

2 comments:

kayemeff said...

Hey Meredith,
This is Kristie. I keep looking on your blog and I am very interested in all of this digital scrapbooking stuff. I have always scrapbooked but I have never done digital scrapbooking. I'm not sure if I even understand it, but it seems like you make the pages on the computer and print them off or something? Anyways, I would love to hear all about it. I lost your email address somehow, but you can email me it's liladam319@yahoo.com. Thanks! BTW, your little girls are adorable! ;)

ashli kay wolf said...

this TOTALLY rocks...i am doing IT! thanks chicka! ash