Sunday, March 30, 2008

Window Shopping: Elisalou Designs Bags & Camera Straps

So, I was just at my friend Rachel's blog. She is a rep for Elisalou Designs. Rachel is advertising camera strap covers on her blog. She is putting in a party order in a couple of weeks, so if you want something, head over to her blog and let her know. These bags are GORGEOUS! They are currently out of my price range, but one of these days, I will get one! I love the bright colorful patterns. The messenger bag would make a gorgeous perfect size diaper bag for those of you in the market for one of those. She also has chenille baby blankets. I just want to snuggle up in one of those! Personally, I think I would request a messenger bag & baby blanket in the same fabric. Wouldn't that be cute? And one day when I am rich, that's what I will give as a baby shower gift! :) The market bag looks like fun, too! I love bags, can you tell?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

OH MAN- I want a cool camera strap! I was hoping you'd take me up on pictures! Meeting at Thanksgiving Point would be perfect!!!!! when it's not freaking snowing that is. Then, I shall try my best to talk you into family pics too :)