Sunday, March 30, 2008

DigiScrap Stuff

First, Scrapbook-Elements is having their 4th Birthday! Most designers are having a sale. The THREE designers that I work with over there are all having sales!
Misty Cato - 25% off everything over $2
Tracey Monette - I believe hers is 25% off everything over $2 as well
Kiki Halbert - New products on sale

Second, Misty Cato has a free QuickPage on her blog today. It's one I made for her. If you like the QP (or even if you don't) check out the kit. It's gorgeous!


Third... Can I tell you that I JUST discovered the COOLEST digiscrap store! Thanks to my job at RAKScraps on the Sponsor Team, I just discovered Tangie Baxter's store. It's an amazing store with some GORGEOUS designs! Check these out! The images should be clickable. There is a also a code on the store blog for 30% off your purchase... I don't know how long the code is good for, so head over there and grab some beautiful stuff! There are GORGEOUS doodles, both in whimsical and primitive style. There are tons of designs for your altered art as well. This is a store that I will be following closely... and probably spend more money than I should there! :)





Fourth, another amazingly talented designer, Melissa Bennett, has 50% off her store until the end of March... better hurry and stock up over there!!! LOVE her new kit, Chickadee! She has some gorgeous pre-made bracket album pages that coordinate with the Basic Grey albums.


AND, speaking of bracket albums, and other shapes as well, SaraAmarie has a few new albums in her store! We have been working together to get these albums ready. It has been a delight and I have really enjoyed working with Sara. She is a complete sweetheart!




Well, I think that's enough from me for today... I am going to go do some scrapbooking instead of enabling all of you! :)

2 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

oh my GOOD grief girlfriend...you make me LAUGH...i HAVE to go to that one site though with the TOYBOX...that is SOO stinkin' cute...your little bracket albums are SOOO sweet...someday I will figure that stuff out :) I totally LOVE everything you DO!! you rock!

ashli kay wolf said...

oh NOOOOOOOOOOO....i can't visit this blog ANYMORE...i just dropped a LOAD of kizAsH at tangie's place...WOHOO for Me..can't wait to play with the GOODIEZ! yuM! thanks girL!