Thursday, March 06, 2008

MY BIG GIRL!!!


She did it! My baby started walking today! And yes, I cried. I was putting on my makeup to get ready to run some errands, Thomas called me out to the family room and informed me that Ainsley had taken two whole steps all by herself! I MISSED IT! And our camera battery was charging. So, I grabbed the half-charged battery, threw it in the camera and made Thomas get her to walk again. She did it!!!!! Four more steps! We made her walk to us over and over again. She loved walking to Hannah and Hannah thought it was the coolest thing in the world! Ainsley loved having us clap and cheer for her. Tonight, Ainsley stood up in the middle of the floor and took a couple of steps just to get to her toys. She really is growing up. She is such a sweet little baby and I just love her so much. At least she still lets me snuggle her and kiss her little stinky feet. Love you, Baby!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, why am I crying as I'm reading this? I can't believe how big she is!! The last time I saw her in person, she was a newborn. What a sweet and beautiful girl you have!!

Mary said...

WOW!! GO AINSLEY!! I can't believe how big she is getting. It happens way too fast.

chrissy said...

Woo hoo, Crainslers! Way to go!

Krystal Hartley said...

Oh my word...can so totally tell that I'm PMSing because I'm crying! How exciting!

Amber said...

AHHH Lil Ainsley! congratulations. now sit back down!

ashli kay wolf said...

yeah ainsley....that is awesome! and check her out...walking in style..her outfit is AdOrABlE! can't wait to see first steps pages! YEah AgAiN!!! and cry all you want..we are the mommas and we can get away with it!

xoxo.ash

Robin said...

Oh wow! I can't believe little Ainsley is walking already!!!! She is so adorable. :)