Monday, April 23, 2007

Tomorrow!

As many of you already know, tomorrow is a big day for our family. I am being induced tomorrow and will hopefully have a baby by early afternoon... i hope, i hope, i hope! We'll post photos as soon as we are able to. The hospital has internet access, but we aren't sure if our computer will work there or not. I may send Thomas out to Panera or somewhere else with free wi-fi to upload photos. We probably won't do a bunch of phone calls, other than to parents, so be sure to check back here for photos! :)

We are all excited. I'm a bit nervous. How am I going to handle having two kids? Hannah is going through a particularly difficult phase right now. I am glad that Thomas will be with me for a few days and then my mom will be here next week. Thomas looked at me earlier today and said, "We're gonna have a baby tomorrow. I don't know if I am ready." Uh, this wasn't a surprise or anything... he's known for 9 months! :) We still don't have a name, so you will all be as surprised as we are tomorrow. We are just praying for a healthy baby that doesn't have to be in the NICU and an easy delivery so that I can be well enough to take care of both my babies pretty quickly. The sooner Thomas can go back to work, the better!

We have to be up in a few hours to get to the hospital nice and early, so I am going to go finish some laundry and some last minute cleaning. I know I won't feel like doing any of it after the baby is born, before Ruthie comes. I can't let Ruthie come to my dirty house. It isn't filthy or anything like that, but I haven't been able to do a really deep cleaning for a LONG time. The bathrooms and the kitchen get wiped down with bleach everyday, but I haven't scrubbed my shower in about a week and a half. I spray it with Tilex... oh well! that probably won't get done tonight, but Hannah's bathroom will. Okay, really gonna go now. Maybe all the cleaning will put me in labor tonight and I won't have to be induced in the morning! lol! that would be nice!

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

YEAH!!! I'll keep you guys in our prayers tonight and pray for a safe and fast delivery. And that you'll be back up on your feet fast with three healthy kids. =o)
Two kids are not hard at all, its the third that kills ya (at least thats what everyone is telling me). Its actually nice to have a big helper, and I think hannah will be just that. Good luck and Your in our thoughts and prayers =o)

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you and your family, Meredith! I hope your delivery is safe and quick, and that you are all home and healthy in no time. :)

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Nope, it's not the third one that kills ya. Actually, haven't figured out WHICH one it is yet. My seventh pregnancy was by far the hardest, but the baby has been a dream - and talk about helpers! I'm lucky if I even get to see him for a bit during the day!
Praying for an easy delivery and quick recovery for you . . . and lots more siblings for Hannah ;)

Mary said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear that everything went well - because it will! Ugh... 4am though. We'll be praying for you. I'm just as worried as you are about the 2 kids thing. I'm glad I have you around to warn me how it'll be. LOL!

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you!!