Thursday, April 12, 2007

My new NIECE!


yep, I have another one!
Her name is Zoey Brinn and she was born at 1:45 this morning... 8 lbs, 20 inches. This baby is definitely her father's child... she looks nothing like our side of the family. Lucky kid! :) She is one cute little baby! LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! Okay, I am getting a little ticked off that everyone is having their babies before me! I know, I know, I am not even due yet! But still! Congratulations to Ashley & Dylan! I need to hold her. Give her a big kiss from Aunt MooMoo & Uncle TBone & Crazy Hannah!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

YEAH! congrats!

Robin said...

Congrats on your newest niece!!! :)

Aleisha said...

Awwwww, what a cutie. CONGRATS!!!

Sislers said...

Awww...what a little chunk :) She is so cute! Love the name too. Great...all the good names will be taken by the time I have a baby ;)