Saturday, April 14, 2007

i just bought something!

eek! i rarely buy digital scrapbooking supplies... only when i get a huge coupon or a huge sale. not because i don't think the products are worth the price or anything like that. but because it just isn't in my budget. every saturday, all the new products at sweet shoppe designs are 20% off for one day only. i usually just drool over everything and only purchase when i am just too tempted! Well, I got paid from ScrapQuick a week or so ago, so I have some PayPal money in my account and I just couldn't resist this product from Ange Barton... Flexible Features Frames. I had some questions about the size of the frames and if they could be resized at all so I emailed the admin and within half an hour I had a detailed email from the designer herself answering every question in detail! Thanks, Ange & thanks to the sweet shoppe admins for your help! yeah, I bought the frames! I have some ideas for photos that I want to frame and hang in Hannah's room. I could technically do it myself and save $2.40, but why when Ange has done all the work already! What a great product and a great timesaver. When I actually get the project finished, I'll take a picture and post it! :)

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Thats funny, I just bought those too...lol Great minds think alike