Saturday, April 28, 2007

i've been chastised

for not putting more photos up... I am normally the photo queen, but all of my photos from the last two days have been out of focus. I don't know if my camera battery just needs to be charged or if there is something wrong with the camera. So... I am going to charge it and try to get some good photos tomorrow.

today has been a pretty quiet day. ainsley has just been doing a lot of eating, sleeping and pooping. 4 NASTY diapers so far today! I need to go wake her up to feed her. She is such a good baby, just impatient sometimes. She loves her little swing. Thomas set it up last night and she does so well in it. Hannah loves to play with it, too. Thankfully, my sister-in-law just dropped by and brought Hannah a little swing for her dolls. She found it a garage sale and it is soooo cute! Hannah is gonna love it! Thanks, Ber! :) Hopefully I won't have to worry about Hannah pushing Ainsley's swing too high now! Well, that's all for now. I'm gonna go feed the baby... again! :)

5 comments:

otismiller said...

She is just beautiful! I hope that you are feeling OK. Thomas, you are as handsome as ever!!! Actually I see a lot of Thomas in both of the girls.

I still have the picture of Hannah on my bulletin board at work (I printed of an 8x10 of her in the pumpkin patch taken from above). Everyone who sees it comments on how darling that picture is. Now I will print out some of these! It is pretty exciting!

chrissy said...

I'm back!!! Read my blog to hear how dumb I am...

:)

I hope you're feeling well! Ainsley's a doll. Bless her out here! Then we can see her in person...

Sislers said...

Oh I wish I could be there to hold that little angel :) Mere, you look sooo good!!
Take it easy and enjoy that little one.

Mary said...

She is so precious!!! I'm glad that everything is going well and she seems to be an easy baby so far. And let me just be one more to chastise you... MORE PICTURES!! ;) (just kidding) Love you Mere

ashalston said...

chastised for not putting up pictures, but you still haven't put them up! Geez Moo. No, no.. I'm kidding, I can't imagine how much you must have going on right now. I love you!!