Monday, April 09, 2007

Pregnancy Update

i had another checkup today. no baby coming yet... i have another appointment next week. have you ever squeezed a ketchup packet until it pops? my belly feels like it is about to pop! the skin around my belly button BURNS because it is stretched so tight. I have been using shea butter, and it helps, but it still hurts. I am sure that I will have stretch marks within the next few days. TONS of fun!

Thomas' sister and brother-in-law and niece are in Orlando for the week. We are going to meet them in Daytona for lunch and to hang out on Wednesday. It's pretty close to our hospital, so that's why we are meeting there rather than just meeting them in Orlando. With our luck, if we went down there, I'd end up going into labor! :)

that's all for today... i'll post layouts soon!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

Sorry! It's gotta be frustrating so close to the end! I always cried after those appointments where they say, "nope, nothing. sorry. come back in a week." But it'll make for a healthier baby :)

have fun in daytona! take lots of fun pictures!

Meredith said...

me? take photos? maybe i'll take the laptop and scrap them on the way home! :) just kidding. i get way too carsick for that!

RLH said...

We're stoked to see you guys wednesday, and I'm already tired of standing in lines at Disneyworld. Thanks for driving partway, maybe it will put you into labor and we can be the first to see the baby!!! What's Hannah favorite treat so we can get a head start on being her favorite aunt and uncle on her daddy's side? (you're not supposed to read that Chrissy or Leslie!)

Sislers said...

Greg and I are already Hannah's favorites :) We spent a whole day with her at Disneyworld. Who wouldn't love us...j/k.

I'm so jealous that you guys are down there visiting with Tom and Mere, and going to Disneyworld. Have fun!!