Saturday, April 14, 2007

ouch

i am freaking miserable. wow! i remember being uncomfortable when i was pregnant with hannah, but i am in PAIN constantly. this baby does not want me to forget she is there. how could i with one foot under my ribs, the other foot kicking my gall bladder, her butt pressing against my belly button and her head pushing down. she punched my kidney earlier. i thought i was going to pass out on that one! :) only a few more weeks... and then my little darling will be able to let me know that she is around in other ways!

so, last night at about 10:30, Thomas, Hannah and I went down to the garage to see if we could find the rest of the baby stuff. We went through EVERY SINGLE bin in our garage. An hour and a half later, in the very last bin at the bottom of the stack at the end of the row... we found the breast pump! :) yea! don't know why I am so excited about that torture device, but I am just relieved that I don't have to buy another one. And I found the missing bin of newborn clothes! We also found another bin of 3-6 month clothes. This child has more 0-3 month clothes than I have in my entire wardrobe! :) AND we found about half a bin of bottles and brand new bottle nipples and bottle brushes and baby spoons and crib sheets... I am so excited that I don't have to buy more of that stuff... AND we found the missing boppy. But I love my new one so much that we are going to keep both and just have one next to my bed and one in the family room for daytime feedings. Hannah is so excited that the baby will have her own boppy and Hannah won't have to share hers. She is so funny! When we found the old lumpy boppy, she immediately took it (after I washed it and made it more lumpy!) and put it on her bean bag in her room. She loves to sit on her bean bag and lean back with the boppy behind her head. The other day I went in her room when she was playing and she had three or four dolls propped up in the boppy and was taking turns feeding them with a bottle that she klepto'd from the baby stuff. She is very distraught that her baby bottle is too tall to fit in her play kitchen fridge and wants to keep it in the big fridge. So, I had to find her a basket to store it in. What a crazy kid! We are debating whether or not to go ahead and set up the baby's crib in Hannah's room. We are hoping to not be here long enough to really need it. But I don't want this baby sleeping in our room for six months if we end up not moving until fall. anyway... that's it for now...

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

It was harder with my second as well. By the last month, I was beggin them to get him out, lucky he came two weeks early. Hopefully you are feeling better soon =o)

chrissy said...

Yay! You found the pump! You know, the other day I was so upset that you have SSOOOO much done and ready for Paprika that I ALMOST (I said almost!) went to Fetal Photos! It's the only time I've ever even slightly wanted to know what I'm having, just so I can prepare even a tiny bit!

Then I figured, I've waited seven months, I can wait 7 more weeks :)