Monday, April 02, 2007

SCRAPQUICK.COM is live!!!!!

Okay, so anyone who has been reading my blog knows that I was recently offered a paid position on a creative team, creating quickpages. Well, the store is now OPEN!!! Just a note... I don't get paid based on the sales of my pages, so don't feel obligated to buy the pages I created! :) But if you want to see my pages, go take a look...

My Pages
I am working with kits by Jennifer Howland at TheDigiChick. She is so talented! I hadn't ever worked with her kits before because I just didn't think they were my style... I was wrong! I love them and am completely addicted!

So, I got a bunch of pages from the store and am going to be putting some layouts together later tonight. I'll post them when I'm done! You won't even believe how amazing the quality is.

AND for those of you who are not digiscrappers (YET!) later this month, you will be able to download a free graphics editing program that will allow you to create pages by literally dragging and dropping your photos and your purchased pages into the software. They even offer a printing service! One stop shopping! :) Gotta love that one! The notice on the front page says that the editing software is coming later this month.

off to scrap...

No comments: