Tuesday, April 03, 2007

NOTHING!

absolutely nothing! that is what my doctor told me yesterday. i am not showing any progress at getting this little kicking monster out of me! :) although, she is in position.

thomas went back to work yesterday. it was really strange having him gone. but it was nice to have a schedule and a routine and get hannah used to doing her chores again, etc... we had a really good day running errands and being at home. but today was another story. we went to playgroup with some church friends and Hannah did really well until it was time to leave. I got really overheated being outside and started to feel sick. well, hannah decided that she wanted to stay at the park, so she took off running away from me. I had to chase her all the way across the park into the neighboring apartment complex. then we had to run to target and i had to exchange a couple of things. hannah screamed the ENTIRE time we were at the service desk. i think she was hungry, though, because as soon as the kid got some popcorn in her, she was fine. she refused to eat breakfast this morning and she is so big, i can't make her eat. she has to learn to live with the consequences of her actions. i made sure to take extra snacks to the park with us, but she didn't want those while we were at the park and i didn't take them into target with us. it was more than worth the $1.07 for a popcorn and a mountain dew... yum, it was so good! she has been really good since we got home, though. we are leaving in a few minutes to go see thomas at work... really to pick up my computer so i can get some scrapbook pages done. i have a bunch of layouts to do. i have some really amazing kits to work with and haven't had a chance to play with them! I got two new kits (new to me!) from Tamra Burwick. I hadn't ever even heard of her, but I LOVE her stuff. Her colors are really pretty and her textures are really nice! I started playing with one of her kits last night and I couldn't stop playing with it! I finally closed the laptop at 1am because i was afraid i was going to fall asleep! :)

hannah and i went and visited baby chloe yesterday. she is so tiny and so sweet! she is just like a tiny little bird! i love her so much. she started crying yesterday and i felt like my milk was coming in! lol! i haven't even given birth yet and that reflex has already started. too funny!

thomas' sister and brother-in-law and niece are coming to florida this weekend. we are going to try to go down to daytona and meet them for dinner or something one evening next week. and my aunt and uncle and their 7 kids are coming to town this week. i am hoping to meet up with them so that hannah can play with some of her cousins. their youngest is about a six months older than hannah. they spend most of their time at the beach when they are here and hannah loves the beach. i hate taking her alone, though, because there are so many crazy people here. so, i am looking forward to having family around!

well, that's all for us right now... life goes on without too much excitement and we like it that way!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

i'm so jealous they're going to see you guys this weekend! jo's awesome with little kids, i'm sure hannah will fall in love with her. have a fun weekend!

ashalston said...

okay you terd... im jealous of you holding chloe! you think chloe and zoey will get confusing? mom's already starting to mix the names up... great!

chrissy said...

aaww, those are two of my most favorite girls names! i want to name my baby zoey if it's a girl but my husband won't let me cause that's our dog's name. whatever! i'll get a new dog!!!