Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pictures from today...

these are in reverse order, but i don't feel like moving them all around... i am going to go scrap some of them!hannah & jo... best friends. you'd never know that they met for the first time today! hannah was so sad when we had to leave her new best friend cousin today! ;) she kept asking us if her new cousin would be waiting for us at our house. poor kiddo!

Hannah & Jo building a sandcastle.

Jo, Hannah & Aunt Cori waving hi to Mommy. Hannah kept running into the water, and Cori kept chasing her. Hannah just ran farther and farther out. I can't go into salt water without breaking out so poor Cori got soaked! Plus, I'm not so fast these days!

Hannah & Jo at the beach

Hannah & her cousin at lunch today!


1 comment:

chrissy said...

I MISS THE BEACH!!!

I'm so sad now. I can't wait until we go on another vacation...

(ps i love hannah's curls!)