Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged... for real this time!

I got tagged by Dana, my college roomie... who I am surprised still talks to me after having to live with me and all my crazy quirks! :)

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Some of you may know these about me already...

1. I am a clean freak. But you can't tell by looking at my house. It's a big pile of clutter! I'm also a packrat!

2. All of the screws in my lightplates and electric plates are at 180degrees. They all have to line up perfectly. We have one in our family room lightswitch that is broken so it hangs crooked. I am seriously considering super-gluing it in place.

3. I am an obsessive email checker. I check my email all day long.

4. I hate clowns. HATE them. Little people startle me. But I am getting better. I don't physically show my discomfort anymore. But my teeth clench and my heart starts racing. Strange, I know... no reason, either.

5. I have a shower routine. I follow it exactly every single day. If I am in a hurry and try to shower fast and not shave my legs that day or something, it throws off my entire day!

6. My toilet and sink and my kitchen get bleached everyday. every. day. I don't like germs.

1 comment:

Ticklemedana said...

YEA! you did it...I love it! Funny, though, after all I put YOU through (though to be fair, the stressful stuff came from my sister...) I'm surprised YOU talk to ME! LOL...I love seeing your closet, OCD tendencies in print...=D though, I must say...i'm REALLY not too surprised...=D