Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I need a vacation!

What? Didn't you just get back from TWO vacations?

Hmmmmm. Yes, I guess that is true. But that was really just two family reunions. I am talking about a no-kids vacation! Doesn't that sound marvelous? Heck, I'd settle for a night away! One night of sleeping ALL night without kids crying or begging to climb in bed with me. No stumbling out of bed and stubbing my toe at 1am, 3am and 5am to find the dropped bottle or to get a new one. I really don't care where it is. I'd settle for a vacation in my own house with just a good night's sleep. I'm sure it will be better when the kids aren't sick. Yep, I think Hannah is getting the sinus infection, too. Lovely.

2 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Mere - Sooo sorry that you're going through so much right now. It definately seems to be pouring at your house right now. On the bright side, hopefully it can't get much worse.

Laptop...have you thought about used? People get rid of practically new laptops these days. You could look on craigslist and maybe score a great deal for something high end.

Cell Phone...again you could buy a used phone or upgrade with your plan if that's an option. However, my phone was playing the dying trick on me a couple of months ago and I just needed a new battery.

Camera...No ideas? Sorry. They sell really great ones at Costco.

Hang in there...Good Luck!

chrissy said...

I'm sorry you guys are all sick. And I'm sorry everything technological in your house has broken! That's the pits.