Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's almost here...

It's my COMPUTER! i keep hitting refresh on my browser button to check the delivery status. it's been in salt lake since SUNDAY and it isn't in my house yet! Tomorrow is the estimated delivery day and of course i have ERRANDS to run tomorrow! that's just not fair! i was going to wait until Thursday to take Ainsley back to the pediatrician (did I mention I am a GREAT mom?!) but they are closed because of Pioneer Day, so I am going to take her back tomorrow. and i have to run to Costco again! i feel like i spend my entire life there lately! i need to get a few scrappy pages uploaded and printed, too. hmmm, that's what i will go do now. nothing like a little bit of tedious photo editing to pass the time. oh my gosh! i don't know if i will be able to SLEEP tonight! I spent all evening cleaning off the kitchen table, where my computer is going to go for now... at least until we can find a spot for another desk. I am thinking about getting one of those rolling carts for the tower so that we can actually use our table to eat, too! Good thing it's a big table!

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

What kind of computer is it? Congrats on getting another one. It's hard to go long without the "life line". lol

chrissy said...

Wow, I didn't know you guys decided to get a new computer! I hope it makes it to you soon!