Friday, July 04, 2008

some new scrapbook pages

These are all the pages I have done for the last three weeks. I have been in a creative rut with my layouts lately, so I have been doing a lot of the challenges at the Sweet Shoppe and they have helped quite a bit! I'm pretty happy with my layouts!

supply list:
inspired by: tri mommy's Colleen Rocks layout at 2Peas
Krystal Hartley's Moody Hues: Energetic Kit at PDP & Faithsisters
Krystal Hartley's Cover Girl Alpha


supply list:
Kay Miller's SSD Cookie Template #37
Kay Miller's Blue Lagoon Kit


supply list:
inspired by: gracielou's wonder layout at ssd
eva kipler's happy dance kit at sweetshoppedesigns
joy from eva kipler's wild blueberry kit at sweetshoppedesigns


supply list:
Aggie Aviso's Cookie Template #40
Melon Blossoms by Misty Cato & Manda Bean at SSD



supply list:
eva kipler's tree hugger- dirt lover kit at ssd
stitch from eva kipler's happy dance kit at ssd



supply list:
scraplift of Real Riches by Peppermint

blue paper, green swirl, brown photo corner: Krystal Hartley's Fathers Kit from the Faith Sisters June Collab Kit
blue flower, pnk flower: Misty Cato's Adorable Me kit at SSD
pnk ribbon from Misty Cato's Tangy Treats Kit at SSD
heart from Misty Cato's Tangy Treat Add-on from her blog



supply list:
Natalie Bird's
The Vally Kit at Natalie Bird Designs
Fancy Flourish
Spring is in Bloom
Misty Cato's Acrylic Style File



supply list:
Scraplift of Junebug's Love These Feet at SSD

papers, buttons, bracket by Krystal Hartley
flowers, alpha from Misty Cato's Tangy Treats Kit at SSD
misty cato's acrylic style file
melissa bennett's borderlines
melissa bennett's fit 2 be tied



3 comments:

Mary said...

wow excellent pages Mere. But I have to say I almost spit out my water when I saw the one of Ainsley crying... Don't worry Ainsley... Mommys here after you fell on your face - with a CAMERA!!! LOL! That is just priceless.

Kara and Theo said...

You are so talented with all these pages. I just tend to pull my hair out whenever I tried to scrapbook. Even digi-scrap booking would cause some hair loss. I wish I had the money to pay someone to do it for me! I have decided to go private on my blog and I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my readers. Can you e-mail it to me at theokara99@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Aleisha said...

Wow, maybe I should just give up all togehter and pay you to do all mine...lol Awesome LO's.