Sunday, July 27, 2008

Layout with a bunch of stuff!


Oh my goodness! Here is a scrapbook page I did for FUN!!! Okay, I did it for the Spin-a-Lift challenge at SSD, but it was for fun, too!
The pictures are from the beginning of this month!
Supply List:
Scraplift of NikkiARNG's Precious to Me layout at DST

Sunkissed Kit by Misty Cato & Krystal Hartley at SweetShoppeDesigns, FaithSisters & PolkaDotPotato
Paper from All American Girl by Misty Cato & Robin Carlton
Krystal Hartley's
red frame: Piano Room Kit
cloud: Moody Hues: Energetic Kit
at FaithSisters & PolkaDotPotato


edited to add: HAHAHA! Can you tell that the background in this layout is the same as the background I used for my blog??? :) How funny is that? It looks like my pictures are floating on my blog!

2 comments:

I-Krea design said...

Great LO
Thanks for sharing

Angie said...

Love this one! I love Ainsley's face in the first picture.... So stinkin cute! Ooh, and i love the blue paper.