Wednesday, July 09, 2008

new stuff from Krystal Hartley

I have been really busy this week! Krystal Hartley, a good friend of mine, and a designer I work with, created an absolutely amazing digital kit that is being released today! You can find the kit at Faith Sisters and PolkaDotPotato.

There is also a coordinating alpha that wasn't really intended to coordinate, but it does really well! I LOVE this alpha! I can see myself using it over and over again!



These pictures are from the 4th of July!
supply list:
Krystal Hartley's My Piano Room kit at Faith Sisters and PolkaDotPotato


Krystal asked me if I would be willing to make an album for her and of course, I said YES! I loved working with this kit! You can get this album free with the purchase of the kit at both FaithSisters and PolkaDotPotato until July 16th!


and this is the album I created with it! Ignore the dust on my lamp, please! :)

And now I am off to work on another project for another designer! :)

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I love this kit! Especially the colors...red, black, and white.

Hint, hint! Ha ha