Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I went and saw Mamma Mia! on Friday night with my best buddy, Mary & some of her friends. I absolutely ADORED this movie. I don't know ABBA music. Pierce Brosnan usually annoys me. But I LOVED this movie! I loved everything about it. Yes, Pierce Brosnan's voice isn't the greatest in this movie, but I thought that made it more REAL. I laughed until I cried, and then I cried some more and suddenly I was laughing again! Beautiful performances. And bonus! Colin Firth is in this movie! I <3 him!

Okay... off to deal with cranky monkeys!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

I've heard from friends that this was awesome. It's definitely on my list of movies to see!

Meredith said...

I am MORE than willing to go see it again! :)

beautifuldey said...

Yeah! Just before I read your post I had sent out an email to a bunch of girls in my stake finalizing our "girls night out" to see this very movie. I can't wait for Friday night!

Mary said...

:) Thanks for going with me!!!! And you better make this a regular thing... girls night out. 3rd Thursday of every month at 7pm. We pick a different restaurant every time. ok????