Monday, July 30, 2007

WOOHOO!!!!

Okay, did I mention that I got accepted on to Jenna Nelson's Creative Team (LittleBird Designs). She sells at ScrapDish and DragonFlaireStudios. Jenna also has a couple of really cool challenges that she hosts at DragonFlaire. Be sure to check them out!

AND, then just yesterday, I posted a comment on a thread at DigiShopTalk about if I could be on a store CT, what stores would I choose? Well, I listed four or five stores and one of those stores contacted me about being on their CT!!! I'm not going to say which one until I get my first assignment and layout done (this weekend sometime!). Needless to say, I am soooo excited! Now if I could just get ChristinaRenee to pick me up... :) I'd be in digiscrap HEAVEN!

And that is about all I have for today...

No comments: