Tuesday, July 10, 2007

as promised...

Hannah & Ainsley on the 4th

Zoey & Ainsley... Ainsley is 2 weeks younger than Zoey.

Hannah showing us her sparkler

Hannah and my cousin's son, Cade.

Hannah & Grandma Ruthie watching the fireworks! It was so hot and we were all exhausted.

Hannah & Shelby were playing outside with the water hose! I love this picture! It reminds me so much of pictures of Thomas when he was a little boy. I think I have one somewhere of him making this exact face!

Hannah's new pink "crocs". She loves them and wants to wear them EVERYWHERE, even church! :)

what a cutie pie!

ainsley just relaxing on the front porch! i LOVE this picture!

ainsley on the morning of the 4th

8 comments:

Sislers said...

Cute!! I can't believe how big Ainsley is getting.

jan said...

Enjoy your time in Chicago. Although I am anxious for you to get here, you need to enjoy the time that you have away from the fires and heat here. Your girls are sooo cute. Great pictures.

Jill said...

Your girls are sooooooo cute! Where are you guys living right now?? Chicago, Utah, Florida? I love your pictures and scrapbook pages you put together. They are so cute!!!!

Meredith said...

lol, jill! I wish I knew! We are in the process of moving from Florida to Utah. The girls and I are in Chicago for another couple of weeks visiting my parents, while Thomas is out in Utah.

Emily said...

OK, the picture of Zoey yawning and leaning on Ainsley is so cute! They look like twins in that picture--though i think they look very different usually. I love Hannah's blue top for the fourth...so cute!

Robin said...

They are just too cute Meredith!!! :)

RLH said...

Ainsley looks EXACTLY like Hannah in that pic with other baby- I had to double take cause I thought you shaved Hannah's head!

chrissy said...

CUTE CUTE!!! They sure are looking more and more like each other. Can't wait to see you guys!