Friday, July 27, 2007

hate it when this happens

Okay, it is 1:30am. My kids have been asleep for about two hours and I can't sleep! Too much dang stress these days! I got really anxious and stressed earlier with all the junk going on around here and got into a creative groove. I got a couple of pages done for another 4x6 album I am working on. Now, the creative juices are all used up, I'm tired but can't sleep, and Ainsley is likely to wake up at any moment, which is exactly the time when I will begin to feel sleepy! :)

My girls are so precious! We got to talk to Thomas today on our webcam. Hannah loved it! She got off the "computer" with daddy and had to run and tell Grandma that she saw her daddy. It's so hard not being there with Thomas, but hopefully we will be able to be there soon. Anyway, the whole point of this is that I was looking at pictures of the girls and realized how big they have gotten recently. They grow up too quickly. Pretty soon they'll have boys knocking on the door and calling them. I'm not ready for that just yet! Hannah is doing much better on her potty training thanks to our potty treasure box, Grandma's magic potty rocks and Starburst! Every time she goes to the potty she can either pick a treasure, eat a chocolate rock candy or get a Starburst. The chocolate and Starburst usually win out! Pretty predictable kid!

Well, I am going to go try to sleep now. I have a lot to get done tomorrow! Okay, not really too much, but I do need to get some scrapbooking done! I am feeling creatively stifled these days. I need to let it out!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

insomnia is the worst! I hope all your stress lets up soon so you can sleep! I love your Butterfly LO, by the way...

Brown Family said...

I hope you are able to get some rest. It must be extremely hard being away from Thomas for so long. Do you know when you and the girls are headed out West? Good Job Hannah with the potty!! We are working with Isabelle. It is so hard potty training and chasing after her with a baby always hanging on you. Hopefully soon these girls will get the hang of it.

chrissy said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep! Better luck tonight! :)