Monday, July 16, 2007

I got tagged!!!

Okay, my friend Jill tagged me!
I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself and then tag seven other people! I don't know if I know seven people who read this old blog of mine! :) I wish that Thomas were here to ask what he would say about me! Well, maybe that wouldn't be a good thing... :)
1. I used to think that I am not a people person, but since leaving Florida I have learned that I miss having real life friends! I have thankfully met some really cute girls in my mom's ward, so I'm getting by for now! :)
2. I am addicted to blogging & email, too!
3. I am a digital scrapbooker! Shoulda put that one in capital letters! I love scrapbooking and putting my thoughts and memories down for my family.
4. That brings me to I LOVE my family! I love my husband and my babies, even when they drive me nuts! I am grateful for them, too. They are such blessings. I learn new things all the time from them.
5. I am an avid project starter! I love to start projects, but I hate to finish them! Like the yellow baby blanket I started the other day. It's stuck at 40 rows... but the pink one I started on Saturday night is about the same size now! :) I found pretty pink yarn & Angie's nursery is pink!
6. My kids are the most interesting thing about me! :) They are so funny! And I love to talk about them & blog about them. Betcha never coulda figured that one out!
7. I am allergic to everything! From pollen to grass to most foods to metals to some medicines! I develop more allergies every season. I am seriously questioning what I will be able to eat in a year!

Now for the tagging... Chrissy, Aleisha, Ashley, Angie, Leslie, Emily (i know jill already tagged you!), and SHARON (that means you have to post!). Anyone else who reads this can feel free to be tagged, too! Thanks, Jill! Ryan, you can post your responses in the comments section!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

oh great. thanks mere. lol

:)

better go work on it!!!

Jill said...

Meredith, great job!! I am SO like you in starting projects but not wanting to finish them. That is funny. It was fun to read your info :)

otismiller said...

So what is tagged?