Sunday, July 01, 2007

some pictures

This is Hannah in her cowboy hat! I LOVE it!

Ainsley with her big pink bow! Too cute!

This is Hannah half asleep on her little red car during our walk the other night.

I finally captured one of Ainsley's gorgeous smiles!

Hannah, Ainsley & I this morning before church. I hate humidity when it comes to my hair!

This is Hannah and Ainsley earlier this afternoon.


Hannah was playing on the stairs, which I asked her not to do, and fell and hit her elbow. It bruised instantly! She fell asleep with ice on it and woke up fine.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

Your girls are just to cute. I love ainsleys smile. Love hannah's outfit too. And I love the pict of you and the girls. I hate taking picts of myself, but its always nice to see whos doing all the writing every once in a while. =o)

Mary said...

So cute! I love Hannahs red, white and blue dress. Glad she is feeling better after falling. I hate to admit how many times Eli has fallen down the stairs. So sad. At least she let you ice it!

chrissy said...

cute cute! i love ainsley's smile and dimples! i've never had a baby with dimples. maybe we'll try again just to see... lol

can't wait to see you!

Emily said...

Ainsley's smile was so precious! That is a perfect photo! Love the one of you three, also!