Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i am so tired

I was up until after midnight with Ainsley last night, then up again 1:30, 3:00 & 4:30 for feedings. Then Hannah woke me up at 7am. I got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Plus I am taking a new allergy medicine at night that makes me SUPER drowsy. My plan today was to nap when the kids nap... they were both down for all of 15 minutes! Ainsley has been super clingy today and hasn't slept for more than 30 minutes at a time. She is eating constantly again so I think she may be going through another growth spurt.

We are trying to potty train Hannah. She went all day yesterday without any accidents. She has already had 3 accidents today... and is super cranky as well. She has these plastic training pants that she has been wearing around the house for the last two days. They are so goofy looking! I took some pictures today and will try to post a picture or two tonight or tomorrow. I was going through my scrapbook pages and found several that I forgot to upload, so there are some new old pages as well as the two pages I got done today! YEA! Two pages in one day! That used to be an everyday occurrence, not anymore! :)

I still don't know when I am coming to Utah. My mom was busy all day with the electrician or getting ready for her trip that she leaves on tomorrow. Yep, I am staying with my parents and they are leaving me for the weekend! :) I am actually watching Shelby and my aunt may come out for a day or two this weekend. My big plan for the weekend is that I am going to attempt to make a hairbow like my niece, Liv's. So darn cute! I may also work on my sister's baby blanket, since she is 36 weeks pregnant and on bedrest because she went into premature labor a couple of weeks ago. Might want to get that one finished. I am actually pulling out what I have already done and starting over. I think I want to knit instead of crochet... Oh well!

Gonna go put Hannah on the potty!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Angie is 36 weeks pregnant already?? Wow. That was fast. Sorry about the sleeping. I am REALLY not looking forward to that. I hope potty training goes better today! I can't get Eli near the toilet. Its so frustrating. But I know that it'll happen... eventually...

Mary said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that Sara makes headbands similar to that, but I think hers are crocheted. Then she has the large flower on them. I agree - they are SO cute!

chrissy said...

HA HA HA HA HA OK I AM SOOOO STUPID!!! i read your post and then mary's comment about the bow and i'm like "ooh, i want a cute bow!" so i click on the picture and it's MY DAUGHTER!!! HA HA HA

I'm so dumb. It didn't even click! HA HA can you tell I'm not use to 3 kids yet?

lol

chrissy said...

(ok that might've been confusing...by 'it didn't even click' I ment it didn't register that LIV is my daughter, NOT that the mouse didn't click)

Jill Petersen said...

I know its a bit late for my post but I am obsessed with bows and have been making them for 5 yrs now. Chrissy got a few from me but, Liv is such a beautiful baby and she makes the bows look so much cuter! Ainsley is a very pretty baby! I can't want to see bows on her that you have made!