Monday, February 11, 2008

my little beautician

Yesterday, Hannah came in the family room with her hands behind her back and said that she didn't have a "secret" but she had a surprise for me. I asked her what the surprise was and she told me that I couldn't get mad at her because surprises are good things.

oh. my. goodness. Is that nailpolish??? Did she paint her own nails? Where did she? How did she? ugh... Bracing myself to find nail polish EVERYWHERE! And Hannah says, "Don't worry Mom. It's just marker." Where did she? How did she? Scroll down...



at least it's dry erase marker! because the only other markers we have in the house are sharpies! :)



and of course, I had to grab the camera to document this. she is such a cute girl!

7 comments:

Angie said...

SO funny! And so very Hannah! i love it...

Robin said...

LOL! These photos have me cracking up!!! Hope the marker washed off!
And congrats on your new site and business!

Cardalls said...

So this is what I have to look forward to with a girl?? GREAT! LOL

Krystal Hartley said...

This is hilarious! Can't wait for you to scrap it!

Theresa Marie said...

That is WAY too cute!!!

chrissy said...

*GASP* Waaaaaay lucky it wasn't nail polish. We've had that happen with Ashlyn before. It was while we were selling our previous house, and I found bright red nail polish on the wall and carpet of our bedroom closet. We just covered it with a box...SSSHHHHH!

Amber said...

That Hannah cracks me up!