Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do you remember these???




We went to the City Library downtown earlier today and were browsing through the HUGE children's section of the library and found the Mr. Men and Little Miss series books. We checked out a few of them and Hannah loves them! They were my favorite books as a kid and I had completely forgotten about them! They are on my wish-list of books to add to our library. I get such a kick out of them. You can actually buy them in gift sets on Amazon. They are in little tiny paperback books so they are actually pretty affordable. I am thinking they might make a good birthday present for Hannah this summer. She doesn't need more toys. I am always up for adding good books to our library. Am I the only one who remembers these things?

6 comments:

Robin said...

I used to love these books too! :) I had a bunch of them. You can get T-shirts now at Hot Topics or Delias - my sis has Little Miss Sunshine. :)

chrissy said...

Hmmm...I remember seeing these little guys somewhere in the past, but I don't really remember the books. I'll have to check them out next time.

Melinda said...

Oh yeah, I had a few of these and used to love to check them out of the library too! I wonder if our library has any? I'll have to go check!

Aleisha said...

I had the whole series when I was little. Wonder what happened to them.

Mary said...

Do you remember the dirty one that was just a bunch of scribbles?? :) Eli only has one of my old ones... Mr. Happy. not sure what happened to the rest.

John-E-Boi said...

I remember these...I always liked reading them when I was small...does that make me ghey?