Saturday, February 02, 2008

layout with mish gasser's templates


this is one of my very favorite layouts EVER!
this is from a couple of weeks ago. thomas was playing his guitar while hannah played the harmonica and ainsley drummed on a box. it was so cute!
i love my family!
credits:
Mish Gasser's Rectangle Quickies Power Pack 6, combined & altered a bit, available at PDW
Corina's Opposites Attract Paper Pack
silver glitter swirl by faith true
tied down sequins by rachel martin
burgendy ribbon by amber clegg
red paper, black ribbon by christine smith


pscs2
fonts: biondi, his name is honey

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Did you HAVE to post about TEMPLATES??? I am a major Template Junkie! Guess I am off to shop...err...I mean, Look!

Thanks Meredith...really, THANKS!

Krystal Hartley said...

That's SO GORGEOUS!!! Just awesome!

chrissy said...

This LO is soooo cute.