Saturday, February 09, 2008

LO with Clever Monkey Graphics... Eccentric Valentine Kit

These are pictures of my girls sharing a bowl of popcorn a couple of weeks ago. No, we don't let Ainsley really eat popcorn like that. I just let her try to for pictures! She does try to grab it out of the bowl by the handful. And Hannah is really good at sharing her popcorn with Ainsley. It's so cute!
credits:
Eccentric Valentine Kit by Tracey Monette of Clever Monkey Graphics, available at SBE
elements : papers
fonts: tahoma, highland perk

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Cute layouts. Can I ask what size these are??

11.5x8?

Meredith said...

My layouts are 8.5x11, but I usually do a 2 page spread, posted together. so, this layout is actually 17x11. when I get ready to print, I crop them to 2 8.5x11 pages and print them. :)

Amber said...

soo adorable. there's no way Chloe could just touch the food. she would gobble as much as she could as fast as she could.