Tuesday, February 19, 2008

have you seen these?


These are clear acrylic albums and they are SO CUTE! I wonder how I could adapt one to digital. I could print on transparencies... Hmmmm, something to think about. Aren't they cute!

Okay, I am off to get my kids dressed and we are going out for a while. We're meeting Daddy for lunch and then heading down to Draper to run errands b/c it's safer than where we live! :) I have to return the vacuum to Wal-Mart still, return some RedBox movies, pick up some pictures for a super special secret project I am working on. I can post photos of it next week! And I am going to go to Hobby Lobby just because I want to. They are having a sale on throw pillows and I am hoping hoping HOPING that they have pillows already made so I don't have to sew any. Alright, really going now... have a good day!

4 comments:

POWER said...

I'll take some Sobe's and a bag of baked Cheetos. Thx.

RealRach said...

Meredith, I did one of these digitally already. I printed my photos on transparency in B&W. Then used just black & white embellishments. It looks incredible.

RealRach said...

look under Aug 15th, 2007 on my blog.

Cardalls said...

Have your doctors ordered a Hida Scan to check the function of your gall bladder?? Mine is at 30%, the normal range is between 35-75. My doc said it would not improve, so maybe wait a little while and get the test done and see if your levels decrease. I had several doctors blow me off before I found one that took me seriously.