Friday, February 29, 2008

4 1/2 hours....

UNTIL I LEAVE FOR GIRLS' WEEKEND!!!!! WOOHOO!

I am coming home at night to feed Ainsley and sleep, so it isn't a complete vacation, but it will be nice to get out for a bit. I am already missing my kiddos! :) I am so grateful that my wonderful hubby is willing to let me go do this. I'm very scared what the house will look like when I get back. I am expecting it to either be completely trashed or for him to have thrown everything IN the trash! :) We'll see!

Thanks, Tommy!!!!

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Sooooo....how was it?!!!! Dying to hear about it! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Let your light shine!

Audimc said...

Have a wonderful time!! Girl's weekends are the best!!!

Brown Family said...

Hope everything was great for you! How did Thomas do? Hope you had fun!