Thursday, September 20, 2007

update

it's just a cold... thank goodness! AND tissues were on sale at the grocery store! YEA! And the doctor's office gave me a discount for paying today rather than being billed. YEA! Ainsley got 4 shots today. Poor little baby! She is cranky! But the doctor said that Ainsley looks really good. She is in the 95% for her length and 65% for weight. And I LOVE the pediatrician! She is awesome! I better go deal with my cranky kiddos! I feel bad for the little ones!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh, good! Good good good.

And 95% and 65%??? She's a good sized kid!!! Geez, what are you feeding her? ;)

Jill said...

Good news. Ahhh, I hate this season of sickness and cold. It's just the beginning!!!! YUCK!

Robin said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!!

Aleisha said...

I'm glad there both doing well. ITs not fun having sick kids. =o)