Monday, September 03, 2007

good morning

not much to update, but just thought I would post and say good morning! we went to our new church ward yesterday. the people seem really nice. everyone introduced themselves and they even invited me to playgroup and scrapbooking. it was nice to talk to someone other than my kids! hannah LOVES her new nursery teachers. hannah was so excited to ride on the toy horses they have and she even ate CHEESE for snack! that is a huge milestone for her. she has been lactose intolerant for a long time and is finally able to tolerate it.

both kids fell asleep early last night and of course, thomas and i stayed up late watching a stupid movie about a boat that sinks... kind of fuzzy, i was trying not to pay attention because it was so dumb. ainsley fell asleep in her swing and terrible mother that i am, i left her in it so that she would stay asleep! she slept until 4am! yahoo! anyway... i have to go get ready. we are going to go run some errands and get some things from storage and put some other things in storage. the fun never ends!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

heck, let her sleep in the swing for a little while just so you can get some sleep!!! don't feel bad about it!

Jill Petersen said...

Seriously, My mom used to put my brother in the swing on the other end of the house so she could get some sleep. I don't think theres anything wrong with that. You need your sanity!

Jill Petersen said...

Seriously, My mom used to put my brother in the swing on the other end of the house so she could get some sleep. I don't think theres anything wrong with that. You need your sanity!