Wednesday, September 26, 2007

good morning!

Well, one of our kids slept well last night and the other one did NOT! Yes, folks, that is correct! Ainsley went to bed at 9pm last night, woke up at 12:30a to eat, went back to sleep and then woke up again at 4:30a to eat again, and then slept until 9am!!!!! Wowee! Now if we could just get Hannah to sleep half that much I could get some good sleep! Poor little Hannah is sick, though. She was up coughing half the night. Thomas finally went upstairs and asked his brother if they had a humidifier. Thankfully they did! We also found some of Hannah's prescription cough syrup from the last time she had this mess. We still had some unopened, un-expired samples. So we gave her some of that and some tylenol and she fell asleep around 3:30. She slept until 8:30. So, I got to sleep from 9:30 to 10:30, 1:30 to 3, 3:30 to 4:30, 5 to 5:30, 6:30 to 8:30. SIX WHOLE HOURS!!!! Now if I could just get those six hours to be continuous I would be in good shape!

I was planning to get the oil changed in Thomas' car today, but I don't know if I should take the girls out. It is still pretty chilly out this morning and when I take them out in the afternoon, they fall asleep in the car and miss their naptimes! And that is never good for a mom! ;) I guess I could bundle them up really well. We'll see how Hannah is feeling when I am done getting Ainsley ready and fed. Well, I am off to get the girls ready and fed...

3 comments:

chrissy said...

HOORAY for Crainslers!!! How did you get her to sleep so well for you? Are you still swaddling her???

Oh and it's suppose to warm up a little this afternoon. You could take them out for an oil change after naps!

Mary said...

WOOHOO! Go Ainsley!! Now Hannah just needs to get all well and good again and you can get the real sleep that you NEED. Its not fair for one person to go that long without sleep. :( I hope she continues to get better!!!!

Jill said...

Wow, I don't know how you function on such spuratic and little sleep. Good luck with those girlies. Sounds like last night was progression!! It is starting to cool off here now too...yippee. I love wearing sweaters!! Good luck with things, you busy woman!