Monday, September 24, 2007

some random pictures

I was trying to take pictures of Ainsley in the laundry basket, but I couldn't get everything set up right. The light was not quite what I thought it would be, then I couldn't find the white sheets, couldn't get the green ones to stay where I put them, and Ainsley is too big for the laundry basket now! Lovely!

Hannah wanted to sit in the laundry basket, too, of course!

i put ainsley down on her back while i ran to put laundry away. she rolled over and got stuck under the coffee table! she and hannah played peek-a-boo so she didn't really mind too much!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Adorable pictures! Ainsley and Hannah are SO CUTE! I love the ones in the laundry basket!

chrissy said...

hooray for rolly polly ainsley!

Brown Family said...

The girls are so precious!! Glad you all had a good weekend!