Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a good day!

Today has been a pretty good day. Hannah actually slept the first half of last night in her own bed. Ainsley did, too! Progress... and since both of them are still sick, it's really great! We got ready this morning and took lunch to Thomas. Both girls fell asleep in the car on the way there, so Thomas and I actually had a few minutes to ourselves. I love it when that happens! THEN, the girls and I met my sister at the mall and had lunch together and just walked around for a bit. It was a really short visit, but it was sooooo good to see her again! Little Zoey isn't so little anymore! She is so adorable!!!!! I miss her already! My mom sent Ashley a couple of boxes of winter clothes and Ashley brought most of them to me. YEA! Thanks, Ruthie! They are so cute! And I am so glad that I will have winter clothes. It snowed in the mountains yesterday. So, winter clothes are going to be a must pretty soon. We started out in sweaters this morning, but by about 2pm we were in short sleeves again. It's supposed to warm up over the next few days and then get cold again this weekend. Anyway... that's about it. I am determined to get a couple of scrapbook pages done this afternoon. I'm almost done with one and need to get one more done for another designer I work with. So, I'm off to scrap! :)

2 comments:

ashalston said...

SOOO good to see you girls today! I love youu!

chrissy said...

Good for you! You DESERVE a good day. It's been a long time coming!!!