Saturday, December 30, 2006

A to Z... All About Me

I saw this on Gina's blog and call me crazy, but I enjoy these things sometimes...

A - Available or single: Married...
B - Best friend: My aunt Mary... we were friends before she was my aunt
C - Cake or pie: Either one, heck! why not both?
D - Drink of choice: not pregnant... coke pregnant... anything that doesn't make me wanna puke
E - Essential item you use everyday: soap
F - Favorite color: right now it's red
G - Gummy bears or worms: worm
H - Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
I - Indulgence: a Twix
J - January or February: I don't really like either month...
K - Kids & names: Three - Hannah -2 & "Paprika" due in April
L - Life is incomplete without? my family
M - Marriage date: October 12
N - Number of siblings: oldest of 5
O - Oranges or apples: allergic to both, but i love the smell of apples
P - Phobias or fears: BUGS of any kind, especially roaches
Q - Fave quote: "Stand for Something" Gordon B Hinckley... also a book by him
R - Reason to smile: my little girl
S - Season: We don't have seasons here. In Utah & up north, I LOVE spring... can't beat the smell of lilacs
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: If you are reading this, I expect to see it on your blog! :)
U - Unknown fact about me: hmmm... my life is an open book...
V- Vegetable you don't like: celery. really, what is the point. it just gets stuck in your teeth
W - Worst habit: being cranky with Hannah & Thomas
X - Xrays: No thanks! I'm pregnant!
Y - Your fave food: Filet Mignon from Ruth's Chris or a good BBQ beef sandwich with a sweet potato on the side... hey! I am pregnant and hungry all the time! :)
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo. But I don't really pay attention to it.

No comments: