Saturday, December 30, 2006

I have a secret....

and no, I am NOT having twins! I can just see my inbox filling up with questions about that one! :) This is about digiscrapping... but I can't tell anyone until January 1st, so you'll all have to wait a few more days! I am hoping to have a new blog design up and going by then. It could happen... just because I haven't started working on it yet doesn't mean anything!

Okay, I swear that December just started! It is NOT possible that it is the 30th already. I am 23 weeks pregnant! MORE THAN HALFWAY! But just barely and I am already miserable more than I am not. I promise I wasn't this big with Hannah yet. Mornings are okay, but by nighttime I am HUGE!!! I think this little girl just wants to stretch out and play at night. I can't breathe and the heartburn is terrible! EVERYTHING gives me heartburn. I can't drink anything. Water gives me heartburn. I am allergic to dairy and fruit juices. I am allergic to Splenda & NutraSweet. I can't drink too much soymilk or I get sick. I can't drink citrus so that rules out lemonade or tang. Soda is terrible! I have to drink a Pepsi or Mountain Dew every afternoon for my headaches, so I make sure that I do NOT lay down after drink it. I am trying to drink some cherry kool-aid right now. We'll see if that works. Anyone have suggestions?

I went to Ross today and got 4 really cute pairs of maternity capris. I had to return a bunch of stuff for my mom, so I didn't have to pay anything! Well, I ended up paying $5. I felt so strange buying stuff just for myself. I tried to find something that Thomas would like but they didn't have anything. And then I was going to get a dress for Hannah, but I didn't love it for the price. And I was going to get something for Baby Paprika, but I have BINS and BINS of clothes in my garage. I just can't justify buying more clothes for her yet. Although I should be looking for her My First Christmas outfits. I could probably get those pretty cheap. Hannah had such cute Christmas dresses that it makes me sad that Baby Paprika won't wear them. Maybe someone else will have a baby girl in time for Christmas...

Okay, cherry Kool-Aid isn't working... or maybe it's the tortilla chips. I'm not eating salsa with them, though.. I think I am just going to have to deal with this until she drops. I am already taking 150mg of Zantac twice a day. Can't up that dosage. Any suggestions? Anyone?

No comments: