Wednesday, December 06, 2006

so sleepy

and I have no idea why! I went to bed at 10:15 last night and didn't get back out until 7:30!!! Now, I didn't say that I was sleeping the entire time! Hannah was really fussy so I kept waking up when I heard her over the baby monitor. I woke up at about 3am and had to pee, but it was cold and I refused to get out of bed. Needless to say, by the time I got up at 7:30, I was nauseous. And REALLY had to PEE! I know, too much information! I am so far behind on my to-do list, it isn't even funny! I tried really hard to get my Christmas card photos printed yesterday, but Super Wal-Mart screwed them up and then the other Wal-Mart lost my online order. So I sent them to Costco and they were ready at 10am this morning. But I had a presidency meeting this morning and haven't had a chance to pick them up. Hannah threw up last night but has been perfectly fine since. But she is starting to feel warm as she is sitting on my lap right now. I hope she doesn't puke in the car. Because I would seriously gag. I don't do well with puke. Thankfully Thomas was home last night and could give her a bath while I cleaned up the puke. Gross. No more fast food for our family, thank you very much! Well, I am going to go to Costco before Hannah gets sick or cranky. Later...

1 comment:

Audimc said...

I hate it when you have to pee in the middle of the night!! The thought of getting out of bed just to use the bathroom is no fun.. espcially when cold!!!