Wednesday, December 27, 2006

just another day...

Isn't it sad? Just 3 days ago I was bustling around here trying to get everything done and now today is just another day! Christmas is over for the year. I am really itching to taking down my Christmas tree and start organizing things around here. If it weren't for that whole bad luck to take your tree down before New Years thing, I would do it. I am not a superstitious person, but with all we have going on this year I'm not taking any chances! :) We need all the good luck we can get!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

CRAP. I took all my stuff down the day after Christmas! I've never heard that it's bad luck, but I guess I'll be letting you know if it's true or not...

Audimc said...

I really want to take my stuff down too.. and I was thinking about doing it tomorrow, until I just read your post! LOL guess I'll wait until after New Years!