Friday, December 22, 2006

3 posts in ONE DAY!

Please, don't die of shock... just scroll down and pretend that they are from 3 different days! :) I feel like one of those wind-up toys that just can't stop chatting today! And I don't have anyone to chat with right now! :) Everyone is busy getting ready for Chrismtas! I actually just have a couple of photos to post now. And if my camera would ever finish transferring photos I could do it! :)
In an effort to relieve some stress, I grabbed a hammer and pounded the old
bottom of our Christmas tree, and put it in the new stand. So, our tree leans a little to
the right, and it pretty lopsided, but at least it is standing upright again and we can use
the lights! :)


We took Hannah to see Santa yesterday at the mall. It is actually the same Santa that
Hannah has seen every year. We had to wake her up from her nap to see Santa, so
we didn't even bother with the purchased photo. We knew we would be lucky
if she would even talk to him! So, Hannah had to sit on the chair next to
Santa while I snapped a quick photo. Not gonna happen! Thomas had to hold her there for me to snap this one! Then she was upset later about not telling Santa what she wants to Christmas. Little monster!

And this is one for my sister-in-law, Chrissy, who requested a pregnant belly photo! :) I am almost 22 weeks. Please remember that this photo was taken at 8pm after a LONG day and no sleep the night before. And I have started swelling... it's already started! :) You won't even recognize me in a couple of months!

2 comments:

Raji said...

You look great Meredith. I've not taken a single belly shot this time. I feel so tired & fat all the time ):
Merry Christmas.
Raji

chrissy said...

Yea! You look so dang cute! I love your tree, btw. I'm glad you were able to salvage it. Hannah's a little stinker!