Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Photos

I didn't get a single good Christmas photo... But here are a couple anyway!

This is Hannah in her Christmas dress from Grandma Ruthie on Christmas Eve. I can't get her to sit still even long enough to take a picture!

This is Hannah and Uncle Jacob (my brother) on Christmas Eve. Uncle Jacob (& Aunt Amber) got Hannah a Dora doll and those adorable gaucho girl pants!

Hannah with her stocking... It's supposed to be a decorative stocking, but I decided not to buy a new stocking until next year when I get one for the new baby, too.

Hannah playing Dora Chutes & Ladders with Mommy & Daddy. She wasn't too sure about this whole taking turns thing! She liked moving her Dora figure and counting the spaces. She LOVED spinning the little spinner. We had to pry it out of her hands when it was someone else's turn!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Your photos look great! :) Hannah plays board games the way my niece does. She looks adorable!!! :)

chrissy said...

I love the first one when she's in her pretty dress! If she has to be a stinker, at least she's a cute one!

Is it just me, or in the pic where she has a green shirt on doesn't she look SSOOOOO much like your mom???

Audimc said...

I know exactly what you mean about trying to get a good photo! Yours turn out good :) Hannah is adorable as usual and I love her xmas dress! LOL about the game!