Friday, December 22, 2006

More stuff...

I just read my sister-in-law, Leslie's, blog. And I completely agree with her! The reason that times seems to fly is that the stores don't let you enjoy the season you are currently in. They are already pushing the next holiday down our throats before this one is even done!

I know I say this every year, but this time I am DETERMINED! I will get everything done for next year before Dec 15th. We have been so rushed trying to get everything done this year that it doesn't even feel like Christmas! Of course, it is 80 degrees outside so that doesn't help. I did get some baking done for friends but I had to stay up until 2am to get it done so it could be delivered at church. I did digital Christmas cards so that was pretty simple. But my house is a WRECK! I don't have any thing wrapped yet. I have 4 loads of clean laundry on my loveseat waiting to be folded, 2 loads of dirty laundry on my bedroom floor waiting to be washed. 2 bathrooms that haven't seen bleach in about 2 days! And a family room floor that hasn't been seen in days either! Hannah has it completely covered with toys. And I think I am getting sick! I have had a sore throat for about two days now. I am not sleeping at night again and I can't take naps. I love being pregnant! The next time I even think about wanting another child, someone remind me that I don't SLEEP when I am pregnant! Merry Christmas!

No comments: