Friday, October 27, 2006

WHAT?

2 posts from me in one day??? I don't know if anyone read the last post I wrote, but scroll down through the next 30 layouts and there are a couple of recent posts! :) I went on a baking spree today... a cleaning spree, too! Thomas has had a stack of bins in our room since we moved in. I have been begging him to clean them up for weeks and he just hasn't done it. So, I did it today. :) I put his clothes that fit in the closet and ones that don't fit are in bins for him to take to the garage. I can't carry them, so he will have to. And they are in quite an inconvenient spot! Maybe he'll even take them down tonight. :) Then I decided that I wanted to bake. So, I made banana bread. We had a ton of brown bananas in the freezer and I need room for groceries next week, so I decided that they needed to go. So, I made 2 loaves of banana bread. I can't eat it, so I also decided to make pumpkin bread. So, I made 2 loaves of pumpkin bread and about 18 pumpkin muffins. YUM! They are so good. I had every intention of freezing the muffins, but I am out of freezer bags and they are just too good to be stuck in the freezer. We are having our Halloween church dinner tomorrow night, so I may take some of those. I am planning to make some sugar cookies, too. It depends on how ambitious I feel tomorrow. I have to go to Wal-Mart and get Hannah some tights to wear with her costume. And I have to get candy to pass out to the kids. I hate Wal-Mart! Especially anytime near a holiday. What a nightmare.

Well, I am exhausted. I am going to bed early tonight. I haven't been sleeping well this week. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

yum! why can't you eat the banana bread?