Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch!

Okay, I can post through Hello, so here it goes.... First, if you want to see photos of Hannah at the Pumpkin Patch, then scroll down past this boring post and see her! My mom told her it was the Pumpkin Show Patch. Hannah had so much fun! We got a little pumpkin for Hannah and a big pumpkin for our family. This morning Hannah picked up her pumpkin and started throwing it around like a bowling ball. She broke the stem off, too. I had to take it away and put it on the shelf. Hannah pulled a stool over to the shelf and keeps trying to get it down. Little stinker! So, I went to the doctor yesterday and she didn't do a sonogram. I still have the same activity restrictions. And I still don't know if my baby is a boy or girl. I think it might be a girl. Thomas thinks it is a girl, too. BUT we will have to wait until the end of November to find out! Unless I have another sonogram before then, but I doubt that will happen. I actually hope I don't have to have one before then because that means something else bad happened. I don't need anymore bad stuff! :) So that's the news of the day. Really, no news! :)

1 comment:

otismiller said...

First of all, you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I worry about things. Anyway, I will hold good thoughts!

Hannah is just a little doll! Of course the pumpkin pictures are my FAVORITE! She really looks good in orange! I downloaded all of them! Be sure to post your Halloween photos.
P.S. Your Mom looks georgous!