Monday, October 16, 2006

I'M NOT GOING!

I am not going to Pumpkin Show, so don't ask! And you askers know who you are! Just drop it!

I'm tired, I'm cranky and I hurt really bad. From head to toe, I hurt. I have a sinus headache and I feel like every muscle & joint in my body is sore. I had to fight Hannah to get her in her carseat earlier today to get home from the doctor's office. That really hurt. She wouldn't get in her carseat on her own and then when I finally lifted her into her seat, she layed down and wouldn't sit up so I could buckle her in. I had to lift her into place 4 different times just to get her buckled. I was going to stop by the grocery store to get some fresh produce, too, but there was no way I was going to risk having to lift Hannah again. So, we'll just wait and go to the grocery store on Wednesday when Thomas is off work. We have canned fruit that Hannah can eat and a couple of apples left, too. And I just have to get creative with my salads! :) I am thinking a salad with Teriyaki beef and Craisins tonight. Some spinach would be really good right now, but I am not risking that either.

So, Hannah's ears are all clear now. No more infection. Hannah had the first part of her flu shot today. We have to go back next month for the other half. I have to get one next week, too. The last thing we need around here right now is the flu. What we all really need right now is a nap. I am going to go see if I can convince Hannah to take a nap now! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I'm sorry things are crappy right now! What is your doctor afraid of happening if you lift her? Does it hurt? Poor thing. I wish I was there to help you out! You're about 11 weeks, right?