Monday, October 09, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay, I can't physically hide it any longer... I am PREGNANT! And for both of you who actually read my blog, you already knew that. So, now I can post all the "fun" pregnancy details that I am sure you would rather not hear. I am due in April. I was REALLY sick at the beginning. Now, I am not quite as sick. I have a lot of heartburn and other complications. I was on bedrest all last weekend. I am not on bedrest anymore, but I am on "light" activity. I can't lift Hannah. I can't vacuum, I can't shop, I can't travel. So, my vacation to Ohio for next week is OUT. I can't even do my own grocery shopping. The doctor doesn't think the baby is in danger, but she doesn't want it to become that way. So... I'll post some layouts and a sonogram photo or 2... since I've had SIX already!